The Titan Group is an active acquirer of asset managers in the UK and provides a broad range of services to investment managers and IFAs. We meet universal wealth and asset management needs by supporting the IFAs and DFMs we serve with innovative, quality, and integrated solutions that drive efficiency into every part of the wealth management cycle.
The Office Manager will perform a range of duties and ensure an efficient and coordinated approach to the varying demands of the main and associated offices.
- Manning the reception desk, meeting and greeting clients, providing refreshments, answering and forwarding phone calls
- Accept and distributing deliveries and post, arranging couriers
- Maintain the meeting room diary. Assist with booking meeting rooms and providing technical support if required
- Monitor levels of all office supplies and stationery, replenishing as necessary
- Ensure all invoices relating to the running of the office are sent to Finance for payment
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services when necessary
- Booking and managing UK based and international travel including hotels and flights
- Supporting with any ad hoc duties relating to corporate events
- Assist with organising social and team building events
- Issue health and safety/DSE work assessments to staff
- Assisting HR team with new joiner inductions .i.e. welcoming new joiner when they arrive, office walk around, introducing new joiner to team and manager
- Previous experience within a Receptionist/Office Administrator role, preferably in a financial services company
- Extremely organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and use initiative
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Confident and well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
To apply for this job please visit gpp.bamboohr.com.